Small Steps is a new service providing support and advice for families whose children are either pre or post diagnosis of Autism and or ADHD.
We focus specifically on behaviour support including meltdowns, aggressive behaviours and anxiety.
We offer support pre diagnosis so families can get the right advice and direction from the beginning. We work closely with health professionals, education settings and the local authority to enhance what is available to families.
Eligibility criteria (pre and post diagnosis):
• Child is aged between 0-19
• Child does or does not yet have a diagnosis of Autism and or ADHD
• Neurodiversity pathway started or thinking of starting
• Professionals or families can self-refer for home visiting support
• Befriender support, parent/carer support groups, • Information, workshops, groups and parenting programmes.
• Parental consent