The Prince's Trust - Inspiring Young Lives
We're a charity that helps unemployed young people to overcome their barriers and move forward towards education, employment or training. In 2011, Fairbridge became part of The Prince's Trust and it is now one of our core programmes. The Fairbridge programme currently runs in 15 Princes Trust Centres across the UK.
The Fairbridge Programme
• Gain an Entry Level 3 Team and Interpersonal skills qualification.
• Make friends in a friendly environment with max 12 young people per a course.
• Gain a First Aid accredited qualification.
• Gain a Food and Hygiene qualification
• Attend a fun packed Access week to gain team work and confidence skills by combining Adventurous Activities ranging from paddle sport to climbing including a two night residential.
• Pick up to 10 follow on sessions ranging from Cooking, Job Clubs, Mountain Biking, STEM, Kent Fire and Rescue and Star Gazing.
• Access to our Development Awards for funding for further training.
• Access to our ‘Get hired’ employability days.
• Improve self-esteem and confidence.
• Set goals and track your progress.
• Be part of a Celebration Event to receive your certificates that Parents/Carers can attend.
• Up to 3 months one-to-one support to help you get back into education, employment or training.
• Access a Progression mentor to support you on a one to one basis up to 6 months after leaving the programme.
• Our next programme starts 29th February with induction appointments starting two weeks before. You must attend an induction appointment to start the programme. An induction appointment is a one to one with the Programme Executive leading on the course who will be your key worker during your time on the programme.
To register your interest or for more information contact Christine Richards on 01634 835 810 - or email
Travel and lunch costs are paid for.