Medway Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Information and Advice Support service (SENDIAS) provides a range of free and impartial help to parents/carers, children and young people.
What we Offer
- Free impartial and confidential information, advice and support in relation to education, health and social care
- Support to express your views, wishes and feelings.
- Support at meetings with schools and the Local Authority.
- Help to complete SEND related paperwork.
- Supporting young people up to 25 in their own right.
- Signposting to other support services.
How to Access Our Service
As a parent, Carer or Young Person you can:
Telephone or email our service directly for free impartial and confidential information, advice and support with any matters relating to Special Educational Needs or Disability within Education, Health or Social Care.
As a professional you can:
With the Parent/Carer and/or Young Persons consent you can make a referral to us either by telephone or email.
We are also happy to offer other professionals advice and support in matters relating to SEND.