We are a charity which offers free and impartial energy advice to help residents stay warm, save money and live greener. Due to COVID-19, we've stopped doing home visits, but you can still access our services online and on the phone.
What can we do for you?
For 15 years we’ve been helping residents stay well and warm at home, and save money on their household bills. These are some of the ways we can support you when you sign up for a free phone consultation:
- Help switching your energy tariff to a better deal
- Support to find ways of living more comfortably
- Help with broken and ineffective heating systems
- Advice on reducing energy use at home
- Help with energy debt
- Supporting with accessing the Warm Homes Discount or Priority Services Register
- Support with applications for energy or water debt relief
- Referring you for the installation of larger measures if needed
- Referring you to other support organisations within your community if needed
- Delivering small efficiency measures, such as LED lightbulbs