We offer a range of highly acclaimed programmes including
• Financial Capability – improving money confidence, wellbeing & financial inclusion.
• Employability – equipping clients with the skills to help find and sustain work.
• Careers – IAG Level 6 service covering all Gatsby Measures.
• Work Experience – fully supported service to both clients and employers.
• Unlocking Potential – comprehensive programme with measured outcomes
• CV Workshop – training and production of CV with employability skills.
• Money Matters – Budgeting, habits, credit vs debt, Credit Scores, Credit Reporting.
We work in primary schools, secondary schools, SEN schools, colleges and collaborate with Housing & Charity sectors.
84% of adults never received financial training whilst in education, our aim is to empower our clients through education and skills to reduce future debt and increase financial inclusion.