The NDCS is the leading charity for deaf children. We are here for every deaf child who needs us – no matter what their level or type of deafness or how they communicate.
Join us for free and you’ll be able to:
• access support and guidance in relation to audiology, education, benefits and other enquiries related to childhood deafness.
• download or order our free information
• come to our events
• be a part of our online community
• borrow equipment through our technology loan service
• read about other families’ experiences in our quarterly magazine and email updates
• access to local Deaf Children’s Society groups
Visit our website www.ndcs.org.uk or contact our Freephone Helpline to find out how we can
support your child at every stage of their life.